Pulsar, a leading innovator in advanced optical and thermal imaging solutions, is excited to introduce Firmware Updates 5.0 and 2.3 for the Trail 2 LRF XQ50 series and Axion 2 LRF XG35 series, respectively. These updates will enable new features and capabilities for some of Pulsar’s most popular thermal optics.
Firmware Update 5.0 for Trail 2 LRF XQ50 and Trail 2 LRF XQ50A Thermal Riflescopes
Firmware Update 5.0 brings a host of enhancements to the Trail 2 LRF XQ50 and Trail 2 LRF XQ50A thermal riflescopes, elevating their performance to new heights. The key features include:
– Additional Distance Visualization Options: Update 5.0 introduces three new distance visualization options, providing users with greater flexibility and customization in their shooting experience.
– Extended Display Time of Rangefinder’s Widget: The update increases the display time of the rangefinder’s widget in the top right corner of the menu, ensuring users have ample time to gather crucial information.
– Ballistic Calculations in SCAN Mode: Update 5.0 enables ballistic calculations operations in SCAN mode, enhancing functionality and convenience.
– Autocalibration Indication Changes: The autocalibration indication has been refined, offering a more user-friendly experience.
– Ballistic Calculations through Stream Vision Ballistics App: Users will now be able to perform ballistic calculations by using their Trail 2 in conjunction with the Stream Vision Ballistics mobile app, allowing for precise and accurate shot placement.
Users are encouraged to follow simple steps to enable ballistic calculations on their Trail riflescope:
- Download the newest updated version of the Stream Vision Ballistics mobile app.
- Create a ballistic profile following the instructions in the app.
- Connect the scope to the Stream Vision Ballistics app via Bluetooth.
- Upload the ballistic profiles to the riflescope using the app.
- Measure the distance with the laser range finder for accurate ballistic calculations.
- The suggested point of aim will appear on the riflescope’s screen.
Firmware Update 2.3 for Axion 2 LRF XG35 Thermal Monoculars
Pulsar’s Firmware Update 2.3 for the Axion 2 LRF XG35 series introduces significant improvements in image quality and user interface. Key enhancements include:
- Improved Image Quality: Reduction of noise in observation modes, resulting in sharper and clearer images.
- Smoother Animated Zoom: Variable zoom is now more fluid and congruent with digital zoom, delivering a seamless and immersive viewing experience.
- PiP GUI Improvement: The Picture-in-Picture box is highlighted with a green square for improved visibility.
- Red Calibration Indication: A red calibration indication is added to the status bar, providing users with clear feedback on the device’s status.
These firmware updates reinforce Pulsar’s commitment to delivering cutting-edge technology to its customers while continuously improving the performance and user experience of their products. Users are encouraged to update their devices through the Stream Vision 2 App to unlock the full potential of their Trail and Axion devices.
Every Pulsar device is designed, manufactured and tested to ensure demanding professionals receive the most reliable, most advanced thermal and digital night vision performance the industry has to offer. The result of Pulsar’s commitment to industry-leading excellence is consistent world-class quality, precision engineering, seamless device operation and cutting-edge proprietary software. Pulsar produces an array of advanced optical devices designed for law enforcement, security, home defense and hunting applications, including thermal imaging and digital night vision monoculars, binoculars and riflescopes, IR illuminators and related accessories.
To learn more about Pulsar, visit www.pulsarnv.com.