For over 100 years, we’ve manufactured innovative, battle-proven optics products for the world’s most relentless hunters, shooters, law enforcement and military professionals. We design, build and test our best-in-class products with a single-minded focus – to make sure they’ll perform forever.
At Leupold and Stevens we’re American to the Core and passionate about what we do. Product excellence and uncompromising quality are our top priorities. We’ve built a collaborative, high performance culture where team players with innovative ideas and a sense of urgency thrive.
Our benefits package is amazing:
- affordable health and dental insurance
- a strong commitment to training and professional development including an internal skills development program for all manufacturing team members
- a generous tuition reimbursement program
- company contributions up to 8% of base pay into a 401K retirement account
- profit sharing
- and great product discounts (to name a few)
What You’ll Be Doing as a Social Media Content Specialist:
The Social Media Content Specialist supports the Leupold brand by successfully managing all social communities and strategically implements engaging content that contributes to the company’s overall marketing goals.
- Manage social media marketing channels and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop comprehensive social media marketing campaigns.
- Create and publish various forms of content that are dynamic and engaging—suitable for various platforms, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Collect, curate, and repurpose user-generated content
- Monitor trends in social media including new channels, tools, or best-practices
- Actively engage our social community, responding to comments and questions in a professional and timely manner.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Compile quarterly reports for marketing leaders detailing performance and ROI.
- Help build, grow, and engage our online communities (social, forums, groups)
- Expand and maintain relationships with content creators and influencers for digital creation and cross-promotion (in coordination with the Strategic Partnerships Manager).
- Collaborate with other departments, such as sales and product teams, to ensure that social media efforts are integrated with other company initiatives.
- Identify threats and opportunities in digital platform adoption or policies.
- Analyze social campaigns and content and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, and digital strategies.
Skills & Experience You’ll Need as a Social Media Content Specialist:
- Four-year college degree in journalism, communications, marketing or advertising or closely related field.
- Minimum of three years of experience in a marketing function. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Creative mindset with graphic design/video editing skills preferred
- Deep knowledge of social media platforms, engagement strategies, and analytics
- Proven experience creating engaging content on different social media platforms (such as Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, or Twitter).
- Ability to turn a concept into compelling content, incorporating brand voice and identity
- Ability to effectively communicate specialized and technical information in both oral and written format.
- Positive attitude and self-starter.
- Detail oriented with strong multitasking and organizational ability.
- Current shooting and hunting experience or familiarity with firearms strongly preferred.
Work is performed in a normal office environment with occasional exposure to manufacturing environment. Frequent travel required.
For details on positions and to apply, go to:
Leupold & Stevens, Inc.
14400 NW Greenbrier Parkway
Beaverton, Oregon 97006
* Leupold & Stevens, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer. A core business objective at Leupold & Stevens is to maintain a workplace in which each employee can achieve their full potential. The company was founded on the principle of giving customers and our team members ‘A Square Deal’; to us, this means advocating for the employment opportunities and advancements of all individuals regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. We resolutely believe all aspects and privileges of employment should be determined by skills and behaviors, not personal identities.
* With our commitment to make our application process and workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities, we will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, for an individual applicant to participate in the job application process. To request an accommodation to the application process, please send an email to HRDept@Leupold.com or call (503) 646-9171 and a Leupold & Stevens representative will contact you.
* Leupold & Stevens, Inc. is a drug free workplace. All final candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
* Leupold & Stevens, Inc. complies with all applicable FAR & DFAR regulations.
* We hire U.S. citizens and persons lawfully authorized to work in the U.S. All new employees must complete an INS Employment Eligibility Verification Form (I-9). Positions may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Leupold & Stevens, Inc.’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.