The Scythe-Ti is SilencerCo’s first suppressor completely constructed from titanium. This premium .30 caliber silencer is extremely lightweight and short, while still boasting impressive sound suppression. It’s the optimal choice for suppressed hunting, long-range precision shooting or days at the range.
The Scythe-Ti is a .30 caliber suppressor, handling calibers ranging from .223 REM/5.56 NATO all the way up to .300 RUM. It’s intended for bolt-guns and semi-automatic rifles with the added bonus of no barrel length restrictions.
It ships with a new radial tool, a Bravo tool, a basic tool, a 5/8 x 24 titanium direct thread mount, and a .30 cal aluminum Single-Port Anchor Brake.
*Not rated for full-auto fire.
*Lead projectiles are not recommended for use with any of our sealed suppressors.
- Rated for calibers ranging from .223 REM/5.56 NATO to .300 RUM
- Weighs 6.3 oz. without anchor brake, 7.3 oz. with included anchor brake
- Measures 6.16” in length
- Pairs with Bravo accessories and mounting systems
- MSRP of $1,174
- Extremely lightweight and short
- Features a new single-port anchor brake
- No barrel length restrictions
- Bolt-gun and semi-auto rated — not rated for full-auto fire
- Finished in Type II Anodize and rubbed with oil
The Scythe-Ti will be shipping later this month and available at your local dealer. For more information on the Scythe-Ti go to https://silencerco.com/silencers/scythe-ti.