The Factor RC, manufactured by HatsanUSA, is a remarkably versatile PCP air rifle designed for competitive shooting. It comes in three different calibers (.177, .22, and .25) and offers extensive customization options, allowing shooters to precisely adjust and personalize it to suit their specific competition requirements and shooting preferences.
One of its notable features is its ability to accept commercially available pistol grips and buttstocks made for modern sporting rifles. The Factor RC boasts an ergonomic pistol grip covered in soft, durable rubber and textured to provide maximum grip and control. The 5-position telescoping buttstock also features an elevation adjustable cheek rest that can be moved in 5mm increments up to 40mm tall or removed for low-profile optics. Hatsan’s fully adjustable Quattro Trigger includes a trigger pad that can be moved vertically and rotated left or right for maximum precision and comfort.
The Factor RC’s power output is also highly adjustable, featuring an externally adjustable pressure regulator with an output pressure gauge. A power level knob on one side of the receiver controls the amount of air transferred into the barrel, while a hammer preload adjuster on the other side helps fine-tune the power output and cocking effort. The Factor RC features a removable 580cc carbon fiber air tank and is equipped with a Foster-style quick-disconnect fill inlet. An integrated color-coded manometer allows the system pressure to be easily monitored at a glance.
The 23-inch-long precision rifled and choked barrel ensures accuracy, while Hatsan’s QuietEnergy technology and full-length barrel shroud reduce noise output. A standard ½” UNF threaded muzzle piece is included to allow a larger sound moderator or air stripper to be added without modifications. The Factor RC also comes with two high-capacity SwingLoad magazines, that can be linked together to facilitate faster mag changes, and a single-shot tray is also included for precision loading. A picatinny rail is installed beneath the forearm, along with a combination optic system that will accept picatinny, Weaver, and 11mm dovetail mounts.
All these features add a greater level of precision and consistency that can place over 100 shots on target from a single fill and come in a package that weighs less than 8 lbs. For ultimate power, performance, customization, and competition, the Factor RC is the ideal choice.
- Repeating, side-lever action, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle
- Available in .177, .22, & .25 calibers
- Reversible cocking lever for ambidextrous operation
- 3-power adjustable transfer port
- Externally adjustable hammer preload
- QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel with an integrated sound moderator
- 1/2” UNF threaded muzzle
- Precision rifled and choked barrel
- Detachable caliber-specific magazine
- 580cc detachable carbon fiber bottle – spare bottles available
- Built-in pressure gauge to monitor cylinder pressure
- Single-shot tray for precision competition shooting
- 5-position telescoping stock with 9-position elevation adjustable cheek rest
- Ergonomic soft rubber pistol grip
- Aluminum receiver with integrated combination picatinny / Weaver / 11mm dovetail optics rail
- Removable picatinny accessory rail for bipod
- Black metal trigger with vertical and angular trigger shoe adjustments
- Patented anti-knock system prevents discharge when the rifle is knocked or bounced
- Manual safety switch
- Foster style, quick-disconnect fill inlet
- Externally adjustable pressure regulator
- Additional pressure gauge to monitor regulator pressure
- Max Velocity* – Lead-Free Pellets – .177 cal – 1100 FPS, .22 cal – 1000 FPS, .25 cal – 900 FPS
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .177 cal – 1010 FPS, .22 cal – 950 FPS, .25 cal – 870 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy* – .177 cal – 19.5 FPE, .22 cal – 29.5 FPE, .25 cal – 33.5 FPE
- Magazine Capacity: 24 shot / 21 shot / 19 shot
- Air Storage Volume: 580 CC carbon fiber – removable
- Fill Pressure: 250 BAR
- Shots at Optimum Velocity: 140 / 130 / 120
- Barrel Length: 23”
- Overall Length: 40.3” – 42.9”
- Weight: 7.9 lbs.
* Velocity & Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
For more information, please visit www.hatsanusa.com.