Excitement multiplies as The Duck Hunters Organization’s weekend of waterfowling festivities takes over Little Rock, Arkansas
The countdown has begun for the Delta Waterfowl Duck Hunters EXPO. Just days away, the big event July 28 to 30 will electrify the Statehouse Convention Center in Little Rock, Arkansas as the list of waterfowl-centric excitement continues to grow.
The Duck Hunters EXPO, presented by Federal Ammunition, promises to be a jam-packed three days of continuous events presenting excitement, entertainment, expertise, and education on all things duck hunting.
The growing roster of can’t-miss attractions includes:
- An opening day Eukanuba Duck Dog Parade to the door of the Convention Center featuring TV personality Ansley Watson, host of “Good Morning Arkansas” on KATV Channel 7, as grand marshal. Watson will lead duck dogs of all breeds to the ribbon-cutting ceremony on Friday morning.
- Opening ribbon-cutting ceremony located in the main entrance of the Statehouse Convention Center in Little Rock. Can’t make the event in-person? Tune into our Facebook live-stream on Friday at 11:45 a.m. to get in on the action.
- A tribute-style callmaking contest, The Delta Waterfowl Callmakers Championship presented by Chene and Treadstone Logistics, will be judged at 1 p.m. on Saturday on the Delta Waterfowl Stage. Three different divisions—wood, acrylic, and an ‘open’ division—will showcase a number of talented participants, with the highest scoring call of all divisions taking home a trophy, cash prize, and the honor of overall champion.
- The World Cutdown Duck Calling Championship presented by Mack’s Prairie Wings and Drake, beginning at 12 p.m. on Saturday and pitting as many as 40 of the world’s top callers in a stage competition to see who will take home prize money, a new shotgun, and the title “King of the Cutdown.”
- Expert duck decoy makers Pat Gregory and Rick Pierce will conduct interactive decoy carving and painting demonstrations, share tips and techniques, and answer questions all weekend long.
- The Benelli Duck Hunters Stage featuring presentations from Devin Singleton, Rusty Creasey, and the team with 24.7Hunt to ensure attendees have all the perfect pointers needed to make the most of their upcoming 2023 season.
- The Eukanuba/Lucky Duck Duck Dog Stage, featuring expert training techniques, tips, and gear from the likes of trainers Josh Miller, Chris Akin, Brad Arington, and Lee Howard.
- The BOSS Shotshells and First Lite Delta Waterfowl Stage featuring an array of experts including top chefs Jean-Paul Bourgeois and Jay Holcomb; Delta CEO, Dr. Scott Petrie; along with can’t miss Delta Waterfowl Trivia, and EXPO sponsors delivering intel on the season’s new gear.
- The Federal Ammunition Delta Waterfowl Duck Hunters EXPO Exhibit Hall, featuring hundreds of vendors related to ducks and duck hunters. You’ll see the biggest names in the biz like Rig ’em Right, Weatherby, Hevi-Shot, Fiocchi, Apex Ammunition, Chene, Alps Outdoorz, Kent Cartridge, First Lite, Mojo, Lucky Duck, and dozens more.
- The Federal Ammunition Champions of Delta Luncheon on Saturday, recognizing the outstanding scientists, volunteers, and conservationists who have done so much to put ducks over your decoys season after season.
There is only one way to get in on the action. Get your tickets now!
Delta Waterfowl is The Duck Hunters Organization, a leading conservation group working to produce ducks and secure the future of waterfowl hunting in North America. Visit deltawaterfowl.org.
For more information, contact Brad Heidel at (651) 403-1772 or firstname.lastname@example.org.